A Scottish break with a whisky tour wrapped up in one. Unwind in the Perthshire countryside before immersing yourself in the history of local whisky distillery, Glenturret. As Scotland’s oldest distillery, you will be taken on a tour before being taught the process of making a Glenturret Single Malt Whisky. Guests can then take home a beautiful pewter oval flask (worth £39.95). Slainte!
- Glenturret Distillery Experience and gift
- £25 per person to spend towards dinner in our cosy restaurant
- Overnight stay in a guest double or twin room
- Hearty Scottish breakfast - fuel up for the day
- Access to leisure facilities at Crieff Hydro - just a hop, skip and a jump away